I found this recipe on a blog I occasionally look at and she had found it on another site here. I'm sure many of you have had "Mormon Potatoes" aka "Funeral Potatoes". These yummy potatoes are just as easy to prepare but without the use of the processed cream soups. If you haven't tried these you should. The cream makes them taste like a cheesey scalloped potato. So now we have a gluten-free potato recipe :)
• 2 cups whipping cream
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided (I like to use sharp cheddar)
• 1/4 cup sliced green onion
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine hash browns, cream, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, green onion, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well
3. Spoon or pour hash browns into prepared dish or dishes and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cook according to below times until bubbly and golden.
•For (8) 1/2 cup ramekins bake 20-25 minutes
•For (4) 1 cup ramekins bake 35-45 minutes
•For 11x 7 baking dish bake 47-57 minutes
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.